Bajra Sandhi Monument was constructed in 1987 in order to make the souls and spirit of the Balinese people immortal. It has also one other role and that is to preserve the Balinese culture. 17 steps lead to the main gate while one can see 8 pillars inside of the monument. The great pilar arises above all is the 45 meters high monument.
Badung Market is encircled by shop along the street of Gajah Mada, in the right side there is Sulawesi Street which is famous of cloth items. Denpasar Traditional Market is progressively strengthening the identity of a center of Denpasar’s economics which is opened within 24 hours and never silent by visitor.
Jagatnatha Temple has high structure of the Padmasana and is the unique shrine of the temple. Like other big temples, Jaganatha is very busy on big religious day, such as Galungan, Kuningan, Saraswati. The regular religious ceremonies are conducted on the new and full moons, shadow puppet shows are normally performed.
Located right in the heart of Denpasar City, the center is reputable as one the best tourist destinations in Bali to see authentic cultural dances and performances. The complex comprises an amphitheatre amongst other performing stages and the large amphitheatre is large enough to accommodate about 6,000 people for a single performance.
The Art Center is also well known for hosting the Bali Art Festival which is held annually. The month-long festival will have you enjoying different performances all day long, with an array of exhibitions by different artists as well as classic dance performances and music. The festival usually starts on the second Saturday of June and finishes in July. During this time, visitors to Bali can get an look at some of the best artwork at the Taman Werdhi Budaya Arts Centre in Denpasar.
Do not miss the popular art parade during the festival. The parade starts from Puputan Budang square and ends at the Bali Art Center.
Denpasar Shoping Mall
Enjoy Your time at Denpasar biggest shoping mall where local people do shoping for Their stylist
- IDR 550.000/car ( max 6 person)
- Inclusion : Car + Petrol + English Speaking Bali Driver + Parking fee
- Tour duration between 8-10 hours
- Get special price for group booking
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Fast respond is suggested to contact us via WhatsApp/WeChat for further information about tour or booking tour